Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Secure OnePage Checkout Internal Error - SSL Certification Applied to server but failing on account login

OliverDesigns

Total Posts:  1

Hi everyone

I have a site that is installed on a shared hosting server, all working absolutely fine, SSL certification is pointing to the site on the server and all configured correctly. When I change the secure base URL to https://www.sitename.com, and switching it for frontend only, I am getting an error of:

Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.

I’ve checked with Firefox HTTPFox and no real giveaway to what the problem is. I’ve read that this was a problem in v1.6 but had another site running on 1.7.0.1 without issue. Only difference is this is 1.7.0.2. In terms of extensions, it’s fairly minimal and have disabled to see if anything works.

Has anyone else experienced this and know of a solution??

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community