Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How to set shopping cart price rules if order required quantity of product in different attributes? 

anaism

Total Posts:  28

I have a configurable product which is X, and has already associated with 10 simple products under 2 attributes (color & size).  I’ve already set tie-pricing if buy 20 pieces and get $15 each for wholesale (customer group), however I found when the customers place the order 20 pieces in different colors or sizes (e.g. 10pcs - silver, 5pcs - gold, 10pcs - black), the cart showed the price only but not able to show the tier pricing of $15 each.  I think it is because the system wasn’t told to get the price rules if order more than 20pcs in any colors or sizes, so I tried to figure out on shopping cart price rules, however i don’t have luck to get this work.

Anyone can tell me if magento can do this?  See below what i’ve set, and I am appreciated if someone can help and let me know how should I set it correctly.

Under conditions:

If ALL of these conditions are TRUE :

If 
an item is FOUND in the cart with ALL of these conditions true:

Quantity in cart equals or greater than 20
    Quantity in cart less than 50

If an item is FOUND in the cart with ANY of these conditions true:

SKU is N1001N1002N1003,…

and under “acitions”

Apply fixed amount
Discount amount 

and Apply the rule only to cart items matching the following conditions: