Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

magento upgrade to 1.3 problem

Jaan

Total Posts:  5

Hi folks

I have just upgrade of my site to upgrade to version Mag 1.3 and got following error. Please suggest any possible solution without reinstall a whole copy of magento. I can not access front and backend… ;-(

Notice: Array to string conversion in /home2/primecar/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php on line 352
Trace:
#0 [internal function]: mageCoreErrorHandler(8, ‘Array to string...’, ‘/home2/primecar...’, 352, Array)
#1 /home2/primecar/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Standard.php(352): explode(’_’, ‘Array’)
#2 /home2/primecar/public_html/app/code/community/LKC/ModularRouters/Router/Standard.php(105): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Standard->getControllerFileName(Array, ‘index’)
#3 /home2/primecar/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(158): LKC_ModularRouters_Router_Standard->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#4 /home2/primecar/public_html/app/Mage.php(457): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#5 /home2/primecar/public_html/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#6 {main}

many thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

G-rom

Total Posts:  15

disable your LKC Modular routers module, by editing its xml conf

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community