Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Front controller reached 100 router match iterations

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379

Hello!

In my upgrading process via SSH from 1.2.1.2 to 1.3.0, everything worked well with no errors.

Now frontend works, but when I try to access my admin page I can see this error:

Front controller reached 100 router match iterations

#0 /home/*****/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(165): Mage::throwException(’Front controlle...’)
#1 /home/*****/public_html/app/Mage.php(457): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#2 /home/*****/public_html/index.php(46): Mage::run()
#3 {main}

I have searched forum and seems an issue with the personalized admin path. Most members suggest disable cache and the clean it.

I am able to clean cache with this SSH command:

rm -rf var/cache/*

But how I can disable cache when I can’t access admin area?

By the way, has anybody experienced this error when upgrading? I can’t believe I am the only one…

Thank you!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tradiArt
Guru

Total Posts:  379

I’m sorry to confirm, that after lots of upgrades and fresh installations, the problem is due to telesign extension, so if you have installed it, forget to upgrade to 1.3.0.

Also uninstalling extension doesn’t solve the problem.

You must do a fresh installation from zero, but before that, check carefully that your hosting fully supports magento. I honestly recommend a VPS. Don’t waste your time installing in a shared account, if you plan to go live.

Hope this helps anybody.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community