Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Lost CMS Pages on Front and Backend

Danielc1234

Total Posts:  175
Miami, FL - United States

I upgraded to 1.3.0 and everything seemed to be working fine, then out of the blue I lost all my CMS page displays. When you go to the admin, the pages are there, but when you go to edit them, nothing shows up.
I checked my database and the CMS pages and content are all still in there.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I reverted back to the default theme, but still have the same problem.
I did all the usual, clear cache, etc.

Thanks
Daniel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Jaan

Total Posts:  5

Do you have any error cods? if yes please post here to see or analyse. I had a similar issue on one of my install/upgrade.

Jaan

Magento Community
Magento Community

Danielc1234

It gives me no errors at all. It is just as if the CMS part is not showing. On my homepage I am using 2-column with left column. The header, left column, and footer are showing fine.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Sprout Collective

Total Posts:  64
Portland, OR / Orange County, CA

Could your issue be related to Homepage disappeared after upgrading to 1.3.0?

What I don’t understand is how you could lose your content in the admin cms edits, unless perhaps your upgrade wasn’t complete, so it could be completely unrelated.

-Cliff

Magento Community
Magento Community

Danielc1234

I found the problem I believe. I had the module for the Robots enabled and once I disabled it, that is when I lose all my CMS pages. I think that module needs to be updated or something.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community