Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can’t Get ‘Related Products’ Section to Appear - Tried all suggestion - What Now? 

bobsorenson

Total Posts:  18

I am having trouble getting the ‘Related Products’ section to appear on the products pages.

Have checked the following:
Product status is enabled.
Visibility is set to ‘Catalog, Search’.
Product inventory is > 10.
The selected related products are in a category.
I have added Up Sell and Cross Sell Products
I have flushed the cache.
I have re-indexed the entire site.

The product page ‘Related Products’ section will only appear after you enter the ‘Shopping Cart’ and then return to shopping by clicking on the ‘Continue Shopping’ button in the shopping cart.

The theme is Ultimento.  Do I need to reload Ultimento or do I need to reload Magento v1.7.1??

The site is www.lascolaser2.com and it is not a production site at this point.

Any suggestions will be appreciated!!!

Bob Sorenson
iCom

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

bobsorenson

Bump.  Can anyone give me any ideas on how to track this down.

The ‘Related Products’ block and Ultimento ‘Recommended’ products tab only appear AFTER a product has been placed in the shopping cart.  Why is it not triggered earlier??

Thank you for any help.

Bob Sorenson

Magento Community
Magento Community

bobsorenson

Bump.

Please help.  This site is ready to go into production.  I have to have the ‘Related Products’ block appearing on the Product view page.

Thank you for any help!

Bob

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community