Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

PHP Fatal Error occurs after Cron has run

fragrances

Total Posts:  37

Getting the following PHP Fatal Error returned to me via email when the cron has run:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function isDummy() on a non-object in /home/user/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Sales/Model/Order/Invoice/Total/Subtotal.php on line 46

Line 46 of this file is:  if ($item->getOrderItem()->isDummy()) {

I am a bit lost with this one and can’t find a way to resolve it.

Is anybody please able to point me in the right direction or have any suggestions as to why this may be happening?

Thanks in advance!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

odorfus

Total Posts:  2

Hi!
I have the same issue. But problem was not there. Problem was in one custom module. That module rewrites Mage_Sales_Model_Order_Invoice_Item and return wrong type of veriable in getOrderItem() method. Look into your modules may be you have the same problem.
Hope it helps you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community