Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

svn update doesn’t work for 1.3.0

brandondrew

Total Posts:  64

I backed up stuff and ran svn update, but I’m still at 1.2.x.  When I ran svn update it said that I’m at revision 37232.  I cleared var/cache and var/session, but it made no difference.

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Sprout Collective

Total Posts:  64
Portland, OR / Orange County, CA

Each version gets a new branch, so you’re most likely pulling from the 1.2 branch.  The latest branches are posted at http://www.magentocommerce.com/svn.

I’ve found that exporting works better for us than checking out and then updating.  We then update via Magento Connect whenever a new version is released, merge interface changes, and push to our own Subversion server.  This gives us a better view of what has been changed and much better control over upgrades.

-Cliff

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community