Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error sending image.Help please

Agettro

Total Posts:  1

First, I want to thank the community for the great amount of information. I\’m learning a lot here. Now comes the problem: I am using the latest version of Magento and using as the Host Host1free. My installation went smoothly, but when I tried to add a picture to my products I came across the following image in IE (attached). Tried Chrome and also did not work. I have done all sorts of alteration possible, since renamed the file. Htaccess the media folder but do not know what it means adiantou.Alguém this problem? I appreciate any attempt to help. Thank you.

Image Attachments
problem.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

IndiesWebs - 09 May 2013 07:52 PM

Hi,
I think you should check the permission of your media folder. Set permission to 777, Permission with recursively. May be it will solve your problem.
Hope this will help you.
 

Hello,

We think it is a very good solution. You should try to use it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community