Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Onepage Checkout - all tabs dimmed after upgrade to 1.3.0. Please help! 

LindyHopper

Total Posts:  23

I thought I saw mention of onepage checkout issues after the 1.3 upgrade but don’t see a solution. I have this issue - the checkout screen just shows all the tabs dimmed. I am using the Linen Theme if that matters.

Anyone have a clue?

I should have stayed with the previous version. I had everything working perfectly. :(

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Total Posts:  174
Northern California

I too have this issue after upgrade. Please help!! I can’t sell my items!

Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  796

Did you see the issue when you restored your production files and data into a test environment to validate the upgrade before applying it to production?

In your test environment, if you apply the default theme does the problem resolve itself?

Magento Community
Magento Community

LindyHopper

Total Posts:  23

SOLVED!

I finally got everything up and running again! I kept reading where it was a permissions problem. All directories in magento need to be 755 and all files 644.

I do not have shell access to my site so was checking the files one by one. I had all the files correct in the /js directory but since there are so many nested directories inside all the other folders - and the one for the LinenTheme also had it’s own js directories here and there, I finally asked my hosting company to run the command for me.

As soon as they did, everything worked like a charm!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

This was set up through my testing enviornment. I just couldn’t sell items, sorry if it came off like it was live rasberry I’ll try this out and see how everything works :D Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

so it has to be EVERY directory and EVERY file in the Magento directory??? That’s a lot lol. If it works it works, but is there a certain directory that is the key to getting it working again?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

ok looking at this I changed my theme back to the default, which is now working… any clue what I did to mess this up? lol

Magento Community
Magento Community

skippybosco
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  796

It seems your custom theme would be a place to start checking permissions grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

yes, but I’m not sure where to look exactly...can anyone point me the right direction :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

So my web admin has changed all directories to 755 and all files to 644, but yet nothing has changed. By switching back to the default theme everything worked fine....so obviously there is something going on with my custom template.

As typing this I thought of slider feature that I am using for my product view pages, which is utilizing prototype or at least mootools. I’m going to try deactivating that and see if that is over-riding it.

Please fill me n if any buddy has any guess of what could be causing this…
Thanks!

- Cole

Magento Community
Magento Community

Cole Geissinger

Northern California

it was my slider...now I know what I’m needing to fix rasberry I need to figure out how to add only javascript to just my product view page which prove easy :D Thanks for the help everyone!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community