Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

View Page + Configurable product query

gauti26

Total Posts:  2

Hello Everyone,

In a magento store, there are several configurable products. For a configurable product, there are 2 dropdowns available on the view page

1. Size
2. Color

based on the size option selected, the color dropdown gets activated and then the product can be added to cart. Beneath these dropdowns, there are product description, tabs, few static blocks, sliders, etc, etc which makes it a very long page.

The requirement is:

Can we somehow place the dropdowns (size and color) in a section just above the footer so once all about the product details are read, the customer can select the options from the section above the footer itself instead of going all the way up. I know if we just add the add to cart button over there, it will scroll to top of page if the dropdowns are not selected. so is it possible to have 2 dropdowns implemented on a view page?

I have tried several things but not able to figure out a solution for this. I hope I was clear in my requirement description. Thank you for your time. plz do share your thoughts, links, any reference sites to get this implemented.

Kind regards,

G.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Novayadi

Total Posts:  35
Indonesia | Bali

Yes it’s possible

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community