Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Fontis Payment Express Problem

camnz

Total Posts:  18

Hey guys,

One of my client sites has been using the DPS PX Pay module in the Fontis Payment Express extension v2.2 for several months now, without any problems.

They’ve just noticed that Magento throws an error when they go to Admin > Sales > Orders > Create New Order

The error mentions that the following file can’t be opened: /app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/fontis/dps/pxpay/form.phtml

That file isn’t there. Infact, the pxpay directory isn’t there, although a pxpost directory is, which does have a file called form.phtml

Does anyone else who uses this extension get the same error? Found any way around it?

Thanks heaps,
camnz

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

unfeasible

Total Posts:  94
New Zealand

This error just happened to me (well, just noticed it). I tried duplicating the pxpost folder and renaming it. It does stop the error, though it does not let me actually create a new order.

the plot thickens!

Magento Community
Magento Community

jedimastafez

Total Posts:  45
Bucklands Beach

not sure if its on the current version or not but you can also generate an order without actually inputting any credit card details in at all if you are using PX Pay which is a fun security hole for anyone wanting free stuff

Magento Community
Magento Community

moobaa

Total Posts:  171

camnz - did u get this resolved. I only want to use PXPay, but ever since installation I get these form.phmtl errors, and as per yourself have no such directories. Did u get a solution?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jedimastafez

Total Posts:  45
Bucklands Beach

Re: Creating manual orders in the backend.  There are most likely errors on this because it is not possible with PX Pay.  PX Pay redirects to a hosted page for security reasons.  PX Pay will only work on the frontend.

Magento Community
Magento Community

phlux0r

Total Posts:  73
Auckland, New Zealand

Check out this thread: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/78840/#t238174

Basically even if you fix that error, there is another one after that and the upshot is that you can’t use third party gateways from the back end.

Check the DPS extension review on the blog in my sig too.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community