Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Create a module that displays how much you need to add to the cart to qualify for free shipping

monkeybutler

Total Posts:  17

I hope this is the right forum, and I’ve also put it in the “Programming” section.

I’m trying to figure out how to create a module or simple block of code that will display to the user how much more money they must add to their cart in order to qualify for free shipping. I’d like to display it right above my mini-cart. I have 0 programming background, but I’ve done extremely well at customizing everything in magento from XML to PHP files etc. Does anyone have any idea if this has been done or how to go about doing it?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community