Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Connect Server error

godjira

Total Posts:  1

I\\\’ve recently run a 1.7.02 upgrade via ssh. everything is lovely apart from the web version of Magento Connect which now throws a 500 server error after login.

I\\\’ve beaten the permissions up until I am blue in the face and run the permissions cleanup script and still get the same error which is

[Mon May 06 06:40:38 2013] [warn] [client 92.17.246.171] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method Mage_Connect_Config::isLoaded() in /var/www/downloader/Maged/Controller.php on line 623

Which kinds of suggests the config isn\\\’t loading. I have given this a good Googling and no-one else seems to have had this error.

Can anyone give me any pointers?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community