Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do i Justify the navigation bar and edit the blocks in columns? 

surelacard

Total Posts:  11

Hi all,

Been trying to go over articles and tutorials regarding the issue, but I’m having a lot of difficulty understanding the concept behind what is probably a very simple thing to do.

For Item #1, I’m trying to change the title from “Store Catalog” to something else. How would I be able to do that?
For Item #2, I’m trying to replicate a block just like Item #1, where the customer can see another type of “Store Catalog” block.
For Item #3, I’m trying to figure out how I can go ahead and make changes to the content of the slider.

I’m also looking to see how I can justify the navigation bar. I’m also wondering what needs to be done to create extra blocks, i.e. Free Shipping blocks.

Sorry for asking such basic questions but I hope I can put an end to them once I learn how!

Thanks,
Nub.

Image Attachments
use this.jpg

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community