Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Soap API (Web Services) not working after Upgrade
 
reth
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  2
Joined:  2009-03-26
 

Well thx for all the information. I tried all suggestions but still didnt found any good fix for this problem.

still getting the error, tried all suggestions and fixes but no luck.

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [WSDL] SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn’t find <definitions> in ‘http://localhost/magento/index.php/api/soap?wsdl’ in C:\Apache2\htdocs\test_soap.php:3 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache2\htdocs\test_soap.php(3): SoapClient->SoapClient(’http://locahos...’) #1 {main} thrown in C:\Apache2\htdocs\test_soap.php on line 3

I do use PHP Version 5.2.6

Anyone know what I can do?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
jfberroyer
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  11
Joined:  2008-10-15
 
pableu - 06 April 2009 01:02 AM

Oh, my bad, there should’ve been three underscores, so you should add ?___store=en

Thanks for your answer and your explanations, but I can’t change the langage even with three underscores in ?___store=en and I stay on the french shop. Is there anything else to configure for taking to account the variable ___store ?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
mkk_kashif
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  25
Joined:  2010-12-22
 

I\’m late but hope my reply will be useful for someone in future.

I had exactly the same problem. I had installed Zend Server (PHP 5.3.9) and was getting the same error. I searched a lot and applied all available solutions but fails.... Finally, i installed wamp and then run \’Soap Client\’ script over there and it runs successfully.

Then i reached on this point that Zend Server (PHP 5.3.9) has some default bug in \’Soap Client\’ Script. I uninstalled Zend Server (PHP 5.3.9) and installed Zend Server (PHP 5.4.11) and runs \’Soap Client\’ script over there. This time it runs successfully.

Conclusion: Please use latest PHP version (Zend Server) or (Wamp Server) as, there is default \’Soap Client\’ bug in some PHP versions, one i mentioned above.

Thanks,

Kashif

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Back to top
Page 2 of 2