Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attribute - Image upload by customer

webzuma

Total Posts:  4

Hi,
New to Magent....An its excellent!

We are playing with the idea of allowing customers to upload a jpeg or gif file along with thier order, its for promotional products. Is there any way at present of doing this in Magento?

We’d like the uploaded image to be dispalyed as a thumbnail so the customer knows its been uploaded. Other store will do the upload but won’t dispaly the image.

Any advice or help is most appreciated

Andy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Matt Kammersell

Total Posts:  16
Las Vegas, NV

I’m interested in this as well, and I’m playing around with a solution for it.  I’d be interested to know how other people are solving this problem, as the ability to allow the customer to define certain attributes makes up alot of the common ecommerce functionality… it simply amazes me that this feature set is omitted from Magento!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community