Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Are there any Magento Themes For Sale out there ? 

PaulAlford

Total Posts:  64
Summerville, SC

I know Magento isnt ready for release yet (hopefully real soon) but wondering if there are any template/theme designers already have some different themes ready to look at and sell once 1.0 is released.  I have seen all of the themes shown off here in this forum, but wondering if somebody somewhere already has this way past the “playing with” stage and collecting a nice assortment of themes that we shop owners can buy.

Paul

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Paul - Magento Connect will be the central marketplace of extensions and intefaces (themes). It will launch with the production release and I am sure in time will be populated by many interfaces from talented designers and companies.

That said, I am sure that members of the community plan to have independent sites with themes available for sale. Hopefully they will chime in this thread.

Magento Community
Magento Community

assoman

Total Posts:  41
Roma

Sorry Roy, but between the time since the first stable release, how can i found a graphic designer that want create for me a magento personalaized template?

Magento Community
Magento Community

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

@assoman - There are plenty of online resources for finding graphic designers.

Magento Community
Magento Community

bolasevich

Total Posts:  235
Newington, CT USA

Yes. i just launched a theme site strictly for magento themes/skins. I have a few now but I expect another 10 to be added this week and Ill be taking any requests as well for customized themes or themes ported to magento.

http://www.commercethemes.com

Thx
Scott

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community