Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

IWD One step checkout’s Place order not working anymore

xkouhiax

Total Posts:  14

I have a bad issue with One step checkout -extension. It used to work like charm but today I noticed that \"Place order\” -button won\’t place the order anymore. If some field is not filled correctly it gives an error, so validation works fine, but when everything is okay and order should be placed - nothing happens! I don\’t get any error message in Firebug\’s console.

I have modified the extension quite much so reinstallation sounds not so good. Anyway Placing an order worked correctly after last change I made into checkout. After that I\’ve developed site but not the checkout. So it was kinda surprise that placing an order won\’t work anymore.

How could I start localizing the problem? If some Magento expert is so kindly and wants to help me out I could give login details smile

Kindly Regards,

Teemu

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community