Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Hazardous Materials Shipping, Drop Shipping and Paypal Payflow Pro

microdaq

Total Posts:  3

Hello,

1. Can anyone tell me how Magento handles the shipping of Hazardous Materials?  We have a few products that require those special shipping circumstances and reguire us to charge X $ more for domestic US Shipping and then Y $ for International.

Can Magento Handle this?

2.  Can anyone tell me which SDK Version the latest Magento Release is using for the Paypal Payflow Pro ( Formerly Versign) ?  is it using 4.3+?  If not, when will it be updated with that version?

3.  I also have a few products that need to be shipped from a different country. Does magento have the ability to be configured to handle this type of situation.  All of our products except a few are shipped from our location (USA), but a few need to drop shipped from Iceland.  So if the XYZ product, identified as drop shipped from Iceland was purchased and being sent to the USA.  International shipping charges would have to be calculated.

Can magento handle this?

Thanks
Steve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community