Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
UK magento hosting - which is the best? 

TutorialMagento

Total Posts:  133

magestore - 03 September 2013 12:42 AM

You may take a look at this review, the hostings listed in this article are well-optimized for Magento platform and they have server in or near UK. Hope this helps
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/

Good review on Magento hosting, thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

leneravas - 07 May 2013 08:04 AM

Basically, I can not tell you the exactly which one is the best magento hosting in UK because I did not have table include all of number we need to consider. But base on the hosting my team ever used with features: Fast, security, support for magento. I have 2 options what are the best in my list what work well in UK (they have your local server location)

- SiteGround Magento Hosting : it will impress you in the first time you use with very fast magento support and of course it include one-click magento set up what help you make your site ready about everything to start and include cronjob too.

It ‘s nice, leneravas. After more than 5 months working with your suggestion. The result is very good. All of statistic numbers increase well more than ever. My magento site stable more than every before with nice support. Great choice. Thanks for saving my time.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2