Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 1 of 2
UK magento hosting - which is the best? 

fancydev

Total Posts:  17

I visited and worked in UK for some months until now Magento developer. So that I have no clue which is the best UK Magento Hosting. It ‘s very sensitive since one of my first project. I need it must be perfect. Please give me your honest advice. Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Any help guys?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Simple Servers

Total Posts:  45
Birmingham UK

Hi

Both the mentioned companies are NOT in the UK. If you google Magento speed test you will see who have the fastest UK based servers then you can check the feedback related to each company and what they have to offer and make a calculated decision based on the information available.

Magento Community
Magento Community

fancydev

Thank you guys very much for good suggests and reviews. I need something stable, security but fast, what is something I can trust. I decide to go with option of mageshopexpert . Fast enough for me now, at least. Will see what ‘s going on. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

deborjackson

Total Posts:  3

I think you should consider to share hosting because Magento is resource hungry so it is better on a VDS/dedicated server Rather then PC.

Magento Community
Magento Community

BridalHotspot81

Total Posts:  2

I am using United Hosting and I am very pleased with their services. They usually reply in minutes and really help you resolve issues with the server or Magento. They have many different hosting options so you can pick a package that will suit your needs.

Magento Community
Magento Community

leneravas

Total Posts:  12

I tried with option of mageshopexpert because of the experience, and WOW, they are really show us that they have a lot of experience in magento hosting provider. Everything come with me just too perfect. Thanks mageshopexpert for a good suggestion.

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

Thanks mageshopexpert, you suggest a very good option. I got my site work fast now. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

leneravas

Total Posts:  12

mageshopexpert - 02 May 2013 06:02 PM

Basically, I can not tell you the exactly which one is the best magento hosting in UK because I did not have table include all of number we need to consider. But base on the hosting my team ever used with features: Fast, security, support for magento. I have 2 options what are the best in my list what work well in UK (they have your local server location)

- SiteGround Magento Hosting : it will impress you in the first time you use with very fast magento support and of course it include one-click magento set up what help you make your site ready about everything to start and include cronjob too.

- Hostgator magento ecommerce package: what will of course help your site work and 100% configuration for magento. one-click install and many other features.

Base on my customer feedback, some of them, they love siteground and some others love hostgator and feedback about the speed is different too. But in summary they are all have a good feedback. Unless I have to move to another hosting for them smile.

The final decision is you.

It look quite good, could you send me some of your demos? Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

letmovedev

Total Posts:  10

thanks mageshopexpert, I think you are right. My sites work very well now

Magento Community
Magento Community

laikaspot

Total Posts:  30

Great, I got project in UK, it work well for my customers. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

mageanadev

Total Posts:  5

Work for me at least until now. Hope it help guys.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magesolutions

Total Posts:  91

Basically, the hosting in Europe will work well in UK as always

Magento Community
Magento Community

cristinaclark

Total Posts:  14

leneravas - 07 May 2013 08:04 AM

mageshopexpert - 02 May 2013 06:02 PM
Basically, I can not tell you the exactly which one is the best magento hosting in UK because I did not have table include all of number we need to consider. But base on the hosting my team ever used with features: Fast, security, support for magento. I have 2 options what are the best in my list what work well in UK (they have your local server location)

- SiteGround Magento Hosting : it will impress you in the first time you use with very fast magento support and of course it include one-click magento set up what help you make your site ready about everything to start and include cronjob too.

It look quite good, could you send me some of your demos? Thanks.

Very good suggestion, they have everything for magento include memcached, that ‘s nice to have in shared hosting package. Thanks guy

Magento Community
Magento Community

cristinaclark

Total Posts:  14

Sorry for reply you late, lenahilton. I sent you all of links in private message. They are working very good now as you see. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

magestore
Mentor

Total Posts:  1015
Viet Nam

You may take a look at this review, the hostings listed in this article are well-optimized for Magento platform and they have server in or near UK. Hope this helps
http://magentotutorial.net/best-magento-hosting/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 1 of 2