Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unable to exclude Canada from Flat Rate shipping

kevin95630

Total Posts:  14

We offer flat rate shipping to the USA and US territories, but not to other countries, including Canada.  I have configured the flat rate shipping, selecting the option to ship to applicable countries, and then selected from the “Ship to Specific Countries” list ONLY Guam, Puerto Rico, and USA.  We previously also offered flat rate shipping to Canada and so had selected that previously. 

However, now I have changed it, deselected Canada, and yet Canadian customers are still able to select the flat rate option at checkout.  I have flushed the cache, even tried removing the flat rate option entirely and then replacing it, but it still shows up as an option for Canadian shoppers.  No other non-USA country is permitted to choose flat rate, but Canada is.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community