Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Shopping Cart Price Rules

mitch301

Total Posts:  4

Hi guys,

I’m having a dreadful time with Shopping Cart Price Rules. I am able to set up a Buy X Get Y (Customer Select) price rule so that if a customer places X in their bag/basket, then Y appears in a pop-up to show they have a free gift to choose. Once they select the free gift from the pop-up it appears in their bag/basket. This works perfectly fine BUT if I set up a second price rule which performs the same task (Buy X Get Y Free) neither of them work correctly. The pop-up appears but if you select the item it doesn’t appear in the bag/basket and then the pop-up reappears! Continuously, over and over. Select free gift, the pop=up disappears but then reappears…

Any ideas why adding the second price rule is messing the second up?

Many thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

kristinaA

Total Posts:  4

Can you explain how did you achieve this wit cart price rules?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community