Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Lib_Js_Prototype and Lib_LinLibertineFont Missing from new install

Dorgo

Total Posts:  127

I am following the instructions posted by John in http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewreply/112796/ to migrate my data from MyISAM to InnoDB while retaining foreign key contraints and the like that will not be created if i simply use ALTER TABLE

I installed a clean version of 1.2.1.2 via SSH with a new database using InnoDB tables. When i was merging the old data i came across tables created by extensions so i decided to add those extensions in to the clean version first.

Comparing the Magento Connect Managers between the two versions i noticed that Lib_Js_Prototype and Lib_LinLibertineFont are missing from the new install.

Prototype etc are being loaded though so im wondering whether they were merged into Lib_Js_Mage in 1.2 (the old store was upgraded from 1.8)

Q.
Is this the case?
Are these packages missing going to be a problem?

I have done a magento-core/Mage_All_Latest from Magento Connect and through pear and it says everything is fine

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community