Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Technical Issues with viewing customer orders

reeltrader

Total Posts:  4

As an administrator when I login using a dummy account and submit a new order I have to problems as an administrator. When I click on the order for the registered user I cannot view the order instead I’m taken to another blank page and nothing shows.. Can anyone help me with that? The other thing is when an order is submitted I do not receive an email for a confirmation of a new order that is in queue. How do I fix that? or where should the email be placed int he configuration box so it may send me an email alerting me of a new order submitted? I really need help with this I have to put up my site live by this weekend and any help is seriously appreciated. Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mariecross

Total Posts:  8

I can not view any orders either.... leaving my shopping cart useless.

We are not the only ones. Ive seen several post about this also.  I reported a bug on it, thinking that I could get an answer but was told that I they could not reproduce and that they needed more info.  Waiting to find out what more they need for info.

Ill up date when / if I can get an answer.

Magento Community
Magento Community

daviddripps

Total Posts:  47
FL, USA

Where do you submit bug reports?  I can explain how to replicate the problem.  It deals with Magento’s inability to parse Custom Attributes in the order view or when creating an order.

Magento Community
Magento Community

usLEDsupply

Total Posts:  11

I can not view any orders either.
please post anything you find

Magento Community
Magento Community

daviddripps

Total Posts:  47
FL, USA

I reinstalled the Mage Core files and that did the trick.  It disabled my order export features though, so I’m thinking there may be a conflict between my order export code and Magento 1.3.1.  If I come across anything else, I’ll post it here.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community