Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

adding a * after all prices

revengous

Total Posts:  8

Hey guys,

as the title says, I need to add a * after all the prices on the site for a client - what would be the best approach for this? I’m assuming it could be done in the .phtml somewhere?

I tried editing the price.phtml but the change didn’t happen - I’ll keep looking and report back with an answer if I find one, otherwise any help is welcome!

thanks!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

chiefair
Mentor

Total Posts:  1848

Edit price.html and clear the cache.

There are several places you may have to read and actually understand what the code is doing. The different sections are there for taxation, etc.

I don’t have any code repository available at the moment, but can confirm that once you’ve changed the right section, it will show after clearing the cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

revengous

Total Posts:  8

yep! you are correct! thanks for the help!

for anyone else looking at this, you need to edit the price.phtml located

*template*/template/catalog/product/

not the price.phtml located in *template*/template/catalog/product/view

make sure your cache is disabled when you do these changes as well!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community