Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Total Customization? 

thatoneguy

Total Posts:  2

Ok so I was directed here with my question.  Basically we have 2 websites right now but we’re looking to launch 2 new websites in place of the 2 we currently have.  We already have designs and stuff set up for how we want the site to look and basically are looking to implement those designs with a shopping cart to make them fully functional.  Is this something that we will be able to do with Magento?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adimagento
Guru

Total Posts:  626
Los Angeles, CA

If you would like to use Magento with your ready design, given that it is only in the design stage (psd format), then you will need to create a custom theme from that design and integrate it with Magento’s front end functionality.

You can see in the Magento Spotting of the blog that there are no limits to what you can do with your layout and design customization.

So the answer is definitely YES.

Magento Community
Magento Community

thatoneguy

Total Posts:  2

I’m sorry I guess I didn’t explain that well....we actually have it like coded and everything for the most part, just don’t have the shopping cart part of it......so with that said does it still work?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community