Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Firefox 20 Checkout Issue

Kevin McD

Total Posts:  10

Hi,

Since I upgraded to version 20 of Firefox I have found two (likely JS related) problems with Magento 1.7.0.1

The first is that the Insert Image Button in the admin via the WYSIWYG editor no longer works. Clicking on it has no effect at all. Works fine in other browsers though.

The second and most worrying is that I am unable to checkout. When I click the place order button a popup message says the payment has failed etc and it does not redirect me to Sagepay as it should. Again, this does not happen in Chrome or Safari. I use a mac so I’m not sure if this is also the case with FF on Windows.

However, a lot of mac users certainly use FF and if they are customers who cannot checkout because of this issue, it is a real problem for the store.

Anyone else encountered this?  And more importantly, does anyone know how this might be resolved at the Magento side of things?

Thanks

Kevin

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

tomown

Total Posts:  20

I have noticed some strange behavior in firefox as well. Lagging and nearly crashing the browser on lower spec machines when loading a store the first time eg. not from cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Kevin McD

Total Posts:  10

I’ve disabled Firebug and other FF extensions and it is working now with v20.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community