Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

automated email workflow to follow up orders

eddygibson

Total Posts:  5

Hi,

I have a nursery portrait photography business and use online gallery and shopping cart for customers to preview their images and make an order. Following taking my customers photographs they are uploaded to the webpage for them to view, and customers are notified when they are available to view so they can order them.

I am currently setting up a magento ecommerce site to do this. I want to increase the amount of people who make an order once their portraits are available to view. Some customers can forget about the images, and forget to ‘get round to making an order’. I am looking to set up timed email reminders to encourage these customers to order.

I am looking to sync my magento ecommerce site to SugarCRM to enable automated email workflows to follow up my customers and increase sales. SugarCRM has email workflow functionality which enables this, however the extra cost of installing sugarCRM and the additional apps required to sync with magento is significant.

Can magento be set up to send a series of timed emails over the course of four weeks once each customer has been added? Is this functionality already within magento community, or does anyone know of any extensions that could facilitate this task?

Thanks!

Eddy

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

hmhannan

Total Posts:  1
Dhaka

Very useful writing. I have learn the matter here. Thanks to the Writer.
H M Hannan from Bangladesh. Blog- http://aboutbangladesh71.blogspot.com/

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community