Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

add fields for client where he can enter free sizes? 

sebtb

Total Posts:  196

Hello magento community.

i have a project. there i wanna sell awnings. i have all options u can choose for an awning. but then i have to add field like this

http://www.sonnenschutz-meisterbetrieb.de/index_config.php?sid=eb45d6f7d01863606ba567f649933c7d&option1;=&option2;=&option33;=&option31;=&option32;=&l;_option_prev=&products;_id=2&l;_option=&weiter;=JETZT+konfigurieren

there the client can choose the wide of the awning.

so… if wide < = 250cm then price is 2301€
if wide <=300cm then price is 2721€

and so on…

how can i add such a thing? is there somebody can code it for me? i have a Company. we would pay hints. the code we could write for our own...i think..but where to add. and how its working fine for magento.

best regards
Sebastian

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sebtb

Total Posts:  196

Phoenix sent me this app

http://biz.metrofindings.com/main.page/Made_to_Order_MTO_Magento_Module

this is a very nice hint. my question is..

what to do here..sry my english is not the best, i am german :9

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

6a. (Optional) Merge the contents of install.files/Metrof_MadeToOrder.xml into

app/etc/modules/ instead of copying.

7. Edit your pricing sheet XML line in Model/Product.php around line 226 in method getPriceXml() if you want dynamic pricing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community