Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Attribute options bug

Ron Phillips

Total Posts:  57

I’m kind of sure I mentioned this before a few versions ago, but there seems to be some bugs in the attribute options edit form. After getting several option entries entered for a custom attribute, we discovered some typos, double entries and misordering. When we try to delete or edit an option, nothing happens. When we try to add new weights this sometimes causes the weight and sometimes the front end option name to be lost.

It’s very discouraging. I don’t know if this has been addressed in the last few updates or not, but it hadn’t in the various we installed prior.

Currently running 1.6. We’ve been focused on maintaining the store. If this issue has been fixed in newer releases, hopefully when we move to a new server and upgrade this will be behind us. I hope.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community