Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Owebia Shipping Module Documentation in English? 

Costa

Total Posts:  56
Shenzhen China

Hi,

We have been using Owebia module since its early release and its great, thanks for contribution.
I hear there is a lot of new functionality in newer versions. We really would like to utilise the formulas features. Is it possible to get a English documentation? Or if its been posted somewhere, can you please point us to it.
We also interested in offering free shipping to certain SKU or whole categories sometimes, is it possible to offer this using Owebia?
Also is it possible to offer several Shipping methods within one table ( By destination and weight) e.g DHL , HK Post, FEDEX ( customs rates).\

Really looking forward to your answers.

Thanks in advance

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

owebia
Mentor

Total Posts:  1227
France, Morteau

Hi, I will response to you soon. I will traduce the documentation in english.
A L

Magento Community
Magento Community

owebia
Mentor

France, Morteau

Here is the translation of the documentation in english : http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewreply/118221/.
Hope this helps and that there are not too much erros in translation.

We also interested in offering free shipping to certain SKU or whole categories sometimes, is it possible to offer this using Owebia?

You can set a rule in order to offer shipping. And then you set free shipping configuration in Owebia Shipping Module as explained in the documentation.

Also is it possible to offer several Shipping methods within one table ( By destination and weight) e.g DHL , HK Post, FEDEX ( customs rates).\

Yes, it’s possible, you just have to unset “stop to first match” and to add at least a “row” (a JSON configuration group) by shipping method.

A.L.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Costa

Total Posts:  56
Shenzhen China

Thanks for your quick reply!
I still have trouble getting free shipping to work with Owebia.
The following is my shipping rates which work fine.

# Countries
{
    label
"",

destination"AD,AR,AM,AU,AT,BA,BB,BE,BH,BO",

prices_range"*=>*",

fixed_fees2.50,

fees_formula"19*weight",

free_shipping__fixed_fees0.00,

free_shipping__fees_table"*:0.00",
}
I have setup a Shopping Cart Price Rules with free
If ALL  of these conditions are TRUE :
       If 
an item is FOUND  in the cart with ALL  of these conditions true

Category  is  32
And in the actions i selected Free Shipping. I tried both “For matching items Only” and “For Shipment with Matching Items”

And when i have an item/s from category 32 in the cart, i dont have a Free Shipping Option but only normal rate option.
Can you please point out if i am missing something?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

owebia
Mentor

France, Morteau

Do you have set a code for the rule ? If yes, it will not be applied while you haven’t given the right code.
Have you selected the rights client groups ? If it is a general rule for every client, logged or not, you must select 4 groups (not logged in, general, wholesale and retailer). It works for me with your configuration.
I have done a test with the country Bahreïn, the shipping method proposed is :

By destination zone and by item
* (Bahreïn / 1 articles) 0,00 €

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

Total Posts:  41

I liked this post. It implies that it is possible to filter by category a shipping rate with Owebia. How could I manage for example a 70$ per item cost for the category id 23 and 20$ for each item with category id 24?

Magento Community
Magento Community

owebia
Mentor

France, Morteau

Take a look to the documentation, the last version (2.4.2) added a new way to work with categories. For example:

fees"{count products where in_array(23, product.categories.id)}*70+{count products where in_array(24, product.categories.id)}*20",

Regards,
A.L.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

aw man you’re a monster ( I mean that in a good way) ! thx so much!

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

Hello! I just updated the extension and used the code you provided me. It is not working yet. In the debug I see the formula works, but it does not find the products as part of the category I showed…

It did not show anything till I used ‘23’ instead of just the number without the commas ( ‘ );

Now it works just FINE! thanks again a BUNCH!

Aw I forgot to tell...it is a subcategory maybe thats y I need the commas. ( i don’t know how these things are called ‘ “);

Magento Community
Magento Community

owebia
Mentor

France, Morteau

I need to check the type of variables, indeed, in count, sum, min and max operations, quotes are added automaticaly, not regarding the type of the variable.
Perhaps in a future version.

Note: a bug has been discoverd in the version 2.4.2, I will try to post a fix tomorrow if Magento permits me to do that.
CF: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/262919/

A.L.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

Hello! Its me again bothering you....

I have a question:

I have 5 types of categories who are of heavy products, puffs you see, and 4 of those I gotta charge 70$ of shipping PER ITEM, and in 01 of those I gotta charge 20$.

I’m using this code:

{count products where in_array(’23’, product.categories.id)}*70+{count products where in_array(’24’, product.categories.id)}*70+{count products where in_array(’25’, product.categories.id)}*70+{count products where in_array(’26’, product.categories.id)}*70

however when I try to add:
+{count products where in_array(’27’, product.categories.id)}*70

to the equation...it does not throw any errors but I can not save (if I make the change in the editor) and can not see the cart page...just does not load...maybe too many in_arrays right?

The thing is...I gotta check for all those 5 categories in a single shipping method… also tried to check in the conditions for those categories in this way:

{count products where in_array(’23’, product.categories.id)}>0 || {count products where in_array(’24’, product.categories.id)}>0…

for 02 categories it works for all 05 it does not work...any sugestion?

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

I tried something like this…

{foreach product.attribute.pufe_ == 1}
in_array(’23’, product.categories.id)*70;
in_array(’24’, product.categories.id)*70;
in_array(’25’, product.categories.id)*70;
in_array(’26’, product.categories.id)*70;
in_array(’27’, product.categories.id)*20;
{/foreach}

I tried this too:

{count products where in_array(’23’, ‘25’, ‘26’, ‘27’, product.categories.id)}*70+{count products where in_array(’24’, product.categories.id)}*20

both of them do not work… what should I do?

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

I tried to use this function my friend Renato Atilio developed for me...but do not know where to put it…

public function array_in_array($a, $b) {
foreach ($a as $a_) {
if ( in_array($a_, $b) ) {
return true;
}
}
return false;
}

Magento Community
Magento Community

owebia
Mentor

France, Morteau

fees"{count products where in_array('23', product.categories.id) ||  in_array('24', product.categories.id) || in_array('25', product.categories.id) || in_array('26', product.categories.id)}*70 + {count products where in_array('27', product.categories.id)}*20",

A.L.

Magento Community
Magento Community

nelsontubaina

it works! thx so much!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community