Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Translation? 

Ree

Total Posts:  30

I’d like to enable Lithuanian translation in my test Magento installation since the csv translations are already available.  I copied the translation files to the app folder (preserving the folder structure), but that didn’t change anything - there’s no option to select the language in the backend. Refreshing cache didn’t help either. Am I doing something wrong?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mk30

Total Posts:  73
Lithuania/Vilnius

Have you already translated everything to lithuanian? can’t wait to see it implemented into magento standart pack.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jsperri

Total Posts:  126
Fistufle

Looks like you did everything right.
Make sure the translated files end up copied to: app/locale/lt_LT
For the backend settings you should be able to choose your locale in System / Configuration / Locale.
Actually it just seems Lithuanian is missing in the Locale list.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Ree

Total Posts:  30

jsperri - 20 February 2008 06:44 AM

Actually it just seems Lithuanian is missing in the Locale list.

Can I do anything about it or should I wait for the Magento team to add it in the future?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community