Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Year Make Model Parts Drop Down Layered Navigation

bhickman

Total Posts:  1
Richmond, Virginia

Hello Everyone,

New to Magento. Need someone to take me under their wing and show me the way.

I’ve been looking around on the forum for quite some time now and have not found an answer or at least a good detailed recommendation of how to accomplish the YEAR / MAKE / MODEL / PARTS drop down layered navigation setup. I would like to set this up so on the home page so someone can just simply choose the drop down boxes and drill down to what product they require after filtering out all the other makes, models and years.

Can someone please assist by perhaps including screenshots of the admin piece or a detailed explaination of how to do this?

I’ve seen some shop fronts with some people that have already done it I just would like to know how its done.

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community