Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Over riding methods in OnePageController

Rich Cleverley

Total Posts:  285

Hi,

I am in teh process of writing two payment gateways that we need to be able to use on our site.  The main problem I am having is that both of these need to overwrite the saveOrderAction method but only be called when that specific payment gateway is being used (we have to run with different payment gateways depending on the website the customer is visiting).

I’ve been through the posts on teh forum and wiki on overwriting a controller and can’t quite get it to hit which is a problem in itself and the fact that the method will be different depending on the payment gateway used seems to confuse matters more.

Can anyone cast some light on where I should be looking to achieve this?

Thanks,

Rich

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community