Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

bugs in magento locating my theme files

bones_ct

Total Posts:  12

Hello. I have a website running for 2 years now. I had a theme instaled an made only minor changes in how elements are displayed.
Whitout touching the ftp files for some time now today i see the website header logo is gone and admin shows a blank page.
I cecked the log files and there was a critical error in login.php in adminhtml. That part of the website was never touched so i just restored it, from a website clone i have on a subdomaine for testing purpose. And admin page was solved.

Now the logo part is not.

It takes it from “/skin/frontend/base/default/images/logo.gif” , the corect path should be “/skin/frontend/default/[theme]/images/logo.gif”
In the system.log i get some “Undefined index: HTTPS” in some files , but even there the file adress is in “base/default” instead of “default/[theme]’.

In the backend everything is set ok. I doubt the db has any problems.

How can i debug this problem?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community