Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error after xml update, cannot clean cache

bedford_ch

Total Posts:  27

Hello there,

I’ve uploaded a XML file and now the backend is not available anymore, so I cannot access memcache. The provider can’t clean the memcache since it will make the other sites on the server to be down too so he won’t do that.

How can I clean the memcache ?
How can I fix the site, I’ve put the old XML file but the site is still down due to the memcache.

Here is the error message in system.log:
2013-04-26T14:30:48+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘Mage/MyStock/Helper/Data.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/site/magento/app/code/local:/home/site/magento/app/code/community:/home/site/magento/app/code/core:/home/site/magento/lib:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /home/site/magento/lib/Varien/Autoload.php on line 93

additional information: every minute there is a cron job which update the stock count. Here is the error message I get from this cron job:
PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Mage_MyStock_Helper_Product_Base’ not found in /home/site/magento/app/Mage.php on line 520

I’ve magento 1.4.1.1

How can I fix this issue ? please help me !

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Ryan Sun _Kuafu
Guru

Total Posts:  317
FL

as the log indicates, the xml is referencing a non-existent class, you are probably using a wrong module name

Magento Community
Magento Community

bedford_ch

Total Posts:  27

Thank you for your reply.

Should I create the missing class ? The fact is that I cannot clear the memcache and I put the old XML on without success.

What can I do, 2 days now the server is still with this error and can\’t fix it.

It\’s there any way to clear the memcache with a php code ? I don\’t have console access and provider won\’t restart the server as it\’s a shared hosting.

Please help!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community