Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Custom Options & Add To Cart Problem

tldaqua12

Total Posts:  1

Hello, I have recently installed the latest version (1.2.1.2) on my site and everything seems fine except for one thing:

When I add cutom options to any of my products and view the product page, the add to cart button does *not* work, it just takes you to the same page and adds nothing to the customers shopping cart. The add to cart button does work without adding any custom options to the product, though. So I don’t understand what is making the button not to work when I do add options. Please help me!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

susanjoy

Total Posts:  8

hmmm...annoying. my problem with my add to cart is that it isn’t below the custom options, but to the left. I don’t know what I did to disturb this!!! anyone?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community