Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Where do I view the captured Credit Card details for manual processing? 

paulbetteridge

Total Posts:  5

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked however I have spent the past 30 mins trying to work out where I would view the credit card number for a given order so that I can process it manually.

I open the (test) order I and I can see the payment Information but the credit card number has lots of ascii characters and I am unable to see the CCV number?

I am using the Saved CC payment method.

Thank you

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

paulbetteridge

Total Posts:  5

I am just wondering how I can read the credit card number from the admin panel?

Does anyone have any answers? 

I have seen some old threads that debate the legality of storing the credit card number and CCV etc, but for manually processing this is required.  I am UK based and as far as I know this is ok (I always delete the details after the transaction is completed).

I am a paid xcart and cubecart user and both these carts offer this functionality out of the box.  It is a shame that magento does not?

Also, anyone tried the HSBC ePayments module?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community