I’m having the same exact issue.
I update all the details in the admin for a product, and the changes stick and stay in the admin, but don’t get updated on the frontend.
I’ve refreshed and cleared the cache, the url rewrites, etc. in Magento.
I’ve made sure the product is correctly categorized in the right store. I’ve updated it’s attributes with a checkbox to the same store (this is only a 1 store setup).
I’ve even deleted magento, re-installed from scratch, (I kept the same mysql database), run all the updates, and only installed core plugins (no community plugins).
I remember when this issue used to happen before, I used to delete the item and make a new item and all was fine. Tried it this time again, and same result as the previous item.