Magento Forum

create a packaged product? 

xitch

Total Posts:  54

I’m trying to figure out which product selection I’m supposed to use, Grouped or Bundled.

I sell downloadable cross stitch patterns, and sometimes the art that I use is part of a collection, so I want to be able to sell them seperately as I do now, but I also want to be able to offer packaged items. 

So at the moment I have 38 products, 3 of these are part of a collection and I want the customers to be able to either buy them seperately at £4.00 each or go to the packaged product (all 3 of the patterns) and buy that for just £10.00 (basically giving them a little discount for buying more).

I don’t think that grouped or Bundled products is right as it gives the customers options to chose which things to add, I want to ensure that they get all 3 when they buy this one package without having to tick boxes, select options etc.

The only way I’m seeing this at the moment is for it to be another simple product with all the seperate downloads relisted in one product....

Can any one help me, I’m a little lost and confused.... and I have no idea if what I said above even makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Victoria

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xitch

Total Posts:  54

giving myself a little bump - hope you don’t mind smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community