Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

NEW error found. URGENT! 

dilby

Total Posts:  33

Hello all. Overnight I have found all of my magento sites go down with the error ‘SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 1 from storage engine’ - I cannot find this error on any forum or on the net - not error ‘1’. My hosting company is saying it appears to be an exploit in the release. Has anyone else had this problem? I do not want to go ahead and reinstall this if Magento is not secure. My whole database is corrupt and all my sites across various domains are too - and many of these sites were not live and only I knew about. All passwords etc are different too.

Here is the error:

SQLSTATE[HY000]General error1030 Got error 1 from storage engine
Trace
:
#0 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(457): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(230): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#3 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(258): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SELECT `main_ta...', Array)
#4 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(668): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#5 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(757): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll(Object(Varien_Db_Select), Array)
#6 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(674): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->_fetchAll(Object(Varien_Db_Select))
#7 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Varien/Data/Collection/Db.php(644): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->getData()
#8 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Collection/Abstract.php(191): Varien_Data_Collection_Db->load(false, false)
#9 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Store/Collection.php(124): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Collection_Abstract->load(false, false)
#10 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php(673): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Store_Collection->load()
#11 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(394): Varien_Data_Collection->count()
#12 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(247): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#13 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/app/Mage.php(432): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#14 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/app/Mage.php(453): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#15 /usr/webdata/vgoaddy/index.php(52): Mage::run()
#16 {main}

Thanks so much. Anyone with any ideas - it would be so appreciated as am URGENTLY awaiting some help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Periculi

Total Posts:  249

Is your hosting company providing any facts to support that claim?

I found a few references to this error on the net.  Nearly every one of them was trying to move an innodb database from a corrupted disk and copying the files to a new disk.  Did your hosting company move your db server?  Is there a corrupt disk causing this?  Error 1 is a Linux ERPERM error being returned from the storage engine.

Also, seems like most people that got that error tried to repair the database tables with some limited success depending on the amount of corrupted data in the innodb log files, otherwise they dropped, reinstalled, and imported a backup after making sure that the mySQL server was on a functional hard drive with plenty of space to operate.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community