Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Print Invoice from Admin Panel

Aldo

Total Posts:  47

Hello all,

Is there a way to print an invoice from an order directly from the admin panel using a template?
We would like to send the invoice by postal mail.

Thanks
Aldo

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

zozza

Total Posts:  7

I have the same question!

Magento Community
Magento Community

YoavKutner
Guru

Total Posts:  491

Printing invoices and Packing-slips directly from the admin is in the works and should be made available in the next release.

Thanks

yoav

Magento Community
Magento Community

Aldo

Total Posts:  47

Great!

Magento Community
Magento Community

Fidelity

Total Posts:  49

great indeed!! :D :D

Magento Community
Magento Community

peterw83

Total Posts:  44

May I suggest a batch printing feature according to order status.  IE. print all processing orders.

We currently do this by using Internet Explorers “print all linked document feature”.  We have a page that lists all the processing orders with a link to its invoice/packing slip, we simply print that page and using the IE print featured listed above and we can print hundreds of invoices in a few clicks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Mootrealm

Total Posts:  150
San Francisco, CA

Can you define packing slip? I hope you mean a list of items that need to be shipped. What I think is needed is a way to print a list of times that need to be shipped that day, along with the shipping labels. Each item has a way to identify it with a matching label which is printed out separately so you don’t loose track of which item goes with each label.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Is that you evil one?

Total Posts:  31

Is anyone having an issue with this feature?  All of my test orders have been an unreadable pdf file.  Any advice or thoughts on why?  Is this not fully functional yet?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community