Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

getProductUrl is relative to Website, and that doesn’t work in sidebars. 

The Sunday Paper

Total Posts:  202

I apologize if this has been answered somewhere already. I cannot find it to save my life.

I’m using 1.1.8 at the moment.

The “Reorder” sidebar is great. However, I’m using multiple Websites. Each item that shows up in the “Reorder” sidebar is linked relative to the Website that the user is currently looking at. So if they’ve ordered something from a different site recently, the link goes to a 404.

I think you know what I mean, but in case you don’t, I’m talking about this sequence:

User orders an item called, say, “frankfurter” from halfoffdepot.com/atlanta, via the product page halfoffdepot.com/atlanta/index.php/frankfurter.html.

User visits halfoffdepot.com/knoxville and logs in to see his Dashboard.

User sees his recently ordered item and clicks one, only to be taken to halfoffdepot.com/knoxville/index.php/frankfurter.html. There is no such item in the Knoxville store, so he sees a 404 error.

In sales/reorder/sidebar.phtml, I see that this is controlled by getProductUrl. Is there another variable I can change it to that will get the product URL relative to the Website on which the item was ordered, rather than the one the customer’s currently looking at?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community