Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cancelled orders showing as completed

JBxHosting

Total Posts:  17

This may be related to another post, although the symptoms are slightly different.

A few days ago, everything was working fine. Since then, the one major change I have made, is moving the site to a live domain name and adding an SSL cert. The move went well, no problems at all. I’m using the same database. I just moved the files to the new directory and updated the db to show the correct base urls.

Since then, whenever an order is cancelled, it shows as completed. If I go into the order to change the status, I can’t, as it only has the option for completed in the drop down list. I’m going to run some more tests tonight to try and gather some more information, but if anyone has any ideas, or anything I could try or test, then please let me know!

Thanks in advance everyone…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community