Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Calling a store / product from a static block

thomaus

Total Posts:  7

Hi there,

I’ve downloaded and installed Magento. I have created a website, a store, a store view, a product and a page calling a static block.

The webpage calls and display the static block properly BUT I have been spending the last 2 hours trying to figure out how you call a product from a static block and I can’t find it.

After reading this page: how-do-i-create-and-edit-static-blocks I have the impression that the syntax is something like: {{store url="catalog/… but how do I have to do exactly?

My goal is just to display my product into a simple webpage and I can’t make it!

Thanks in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

thomaus

Total Posts:  7

Really, I don’t get it. I read every single article on Magento’s Website about how to create a store, a store view and a product and absolutely nothing about how to display a store or a product on a simple web page, which is the base of everything.

Please help me!!!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community