Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Need to change the ‘Account Access’ links - Currently it is displaying one on top of eachother. 

medic

Total Posts:  173
Sydney

Have a look at my site here http://medic.ac/s

The ‘Wishlist’ and ‘My Account’ links are placed on top of eachother. I would like them to be next to eachother like the ‘Quick Access’ links.

Anyone know what I should look out for to fix this?

Thanks heaps!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

medic

Sydney

Thanks for your reply.

I’m not sure if that work in my situation?

I want to keep the two boxes separate because the formating is different for each.

The current layout is:

My Wishlist
My Account

I would like to to be:

My Account | My Wishlist | Log In

The problem I have is when I add a link, the links go under eachother. I’m not sure why this is. It was working
fine before. Is there a setting in CSS that I have broken?

Magento Community
Magento Community

medic

Sydney

I assigned the mini.search to the top.right.links (or left, can’t remember right now at work)

I did this to lock the search in place.

When I assigned it to header, the search box was moving according to the size of my window.

I’m very new to this way of designing. I’m more used to osCommerce.
So I will most likely butcher the code a bit to start with untill I learn what I’m doing.

I’ll have another look tonight and see if I can clean it up. smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community