Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Unable to log into admin panel

thydock

Total Posts:  2

I’m trying to log into my Magento admin panel, but getting an ‘access denied’ error.  When I try to retrieve my password to make sure I’m typing it correctly, I receive an ‘Unable to list current working directory’ error.  Everything was working fine last night after I replaced my default them (only replaced the ‘app’ and ‘skin’ directories, created new static blocks and changed the homepage content).  I continued to work in the admin panel, then logged off.  But this morning, I can’t get back in.  My site loads fine, and I can still get into my host cpanel, but not the Magento admin panel.  Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening or how I can fix or troubleshoot the problem?  My store is half designed, and I can’t set anything up.  Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community