Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Payment Methods page not loading properly in Configuration

CDF Ventures

Total Posts:  6

I have an issue that came out of nowhere and I need help. For some reason, within the last couple of days the Payment Methods page will not load properly in Admin. Most of the time when click on it, it does nothing. When it does load, I only get options for PayPal. I would normally say I screwed something up while modifying my site but I just logged into another site that has been running for months with no changes and it is doing the same thing. I’m at a loss. Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

CDF Ventures

Total Posts:  6

It appears to have been a performance issue with our host. After making some caching and performance changes we were able to get to the page.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community